Luke Bryan shared some details about his new six-floor Lower Broadway venue, Luke’s 32 Bridge Food + Drink, which is scheduled to open this month.
Located on the corner of 301 Broadway and 3rd Avenue, the 30,000-square-foot building features six levels of entertainment space with eight bars, including Broadway’s only multi-level rooftop bars with sushi menu, four stages of live music and two restaurants.
“When I first moved to Nashville, I played several of the bars on the ionic Broadway Street,” says Luke. “I never would have dreamt that I would one day be a part of a place that could offer the same dream to others. Because of Music City and the fans all across the country, the reality of this amazing venue has become possible.”
Here’s what we know about Luke’s new digs.
- multi-level rooftop that features Nashville’s only rooftop sushi bar with chef Nick Phrommala
- chef Tomasz Wosiak helms the signature restaurant where he has created a menu inspired by some of Luke’s favorites with special twists on Southern and American cuisine, including pulled pork, black and blue salmon salad, hot chicken, burgers and more
- one-of-a-kind drinks, including some of Luke’s personal choices like Play It Again (cherries, vanilla bourbon, lemon juice, sugar) and Luke’s Old Fashioned (muddled cherries and oranges, cubed sugar, bitters, ice, whiskey and water)
- the name was inspired by Luke’s childhood home near Route 32 Bridge in Lee County, Georgia
- the venue is housed in Nashville’s iconic American National Bank Building
- The facility is in partnership with TC Restaurant Group, which also owns and operates FGL House and Jason Aldean’s Kitchen + Rooftop Bar